"2016 Far East Nondestructive Testing New Technology Forum" (hereinafter referred to as "Forum") will be held on June 22-24, 2016 (report on the afternoon of the 21st) at Nanchang Galactic Classic International Hotel (No. 2, Bayi Avenue, Nanchang City) hold. Organizers of this forum: Nanchang Aviation University, Jiangxi Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspection and Testing Institute, Jiangxi Nondestructive Testing Society, Nanjing Fayi Conference and Exhibition Co., Ltd.; Co-organizers: China Special Equipment Testing Institute, China Nondestructive Testing Society, United States Nondestructive Testing Society, China Special Equipment Inspection Association, Korea Nondestructive Testing Society, Jiangsu Special Equipment Safety Supervision and Inspection Research Institute, Beijing Institute of Technology, Southwest Jiaotong University, University of Electronic Science and Technology, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Nanjing University, Shanghai Special Equipment Inspection Association, Zhejiang Provincial Institute of Special Equipment Inspection, Sichuan Provincial Institute of Special Equipment Inspection, and Jiangsu Acoustical Society.
The theme of this forum: "Modern Nondestructive Testing Elements - Advanced Technology + High-Quality Personnel". L. Terry Clausing, Chairman of the Forum Academic Committee and President of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing (ASNT), will report on the conference titled "ASNT's Perspectives and Perspectives on the Certification of Non-destructive Testing Personnel in Current and Future Technologies". For the latest information on the preparations for the forum, please log on to the "Far East Nondestructive Testing Information Network" (http://www.fendti.cn).
Academic reports and technical reports
The forum plans to hold a number of academic reports. The topics of special academic reports include high-speed rail, nuclear power, new energy, ultrasound and photoacoustic technology, phased array ultrasound, and ships.
Display of advanced nondestructive testing equipment
During the forum, dozens of domestic and foreign non-destructive testing equipment production and sales enterprises and R&D institutions will display their advanced equipment products and technologies.
Call for outstanding papers
This forum continues to cooperate with IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers), British "Insight", "NDT" and "NDT" to collect academic papers on non-destructive testing. Excellent Chinese papers will be published in the "Far East Nondestructive Testing New Technology Forum Column" set up in the official journals of "NDT" and "NDT". After the excellent English papers are reviewed and qualified, they will be submitted to the IEEE headquarters in the United States for approval, and will be included by EI (American Engineering Information Corporation), or recommended for publication in the British "Insight". The forum will set up "Climbing Award", "Excellent Paper Award" and "Excellent Student Paper Award" to commend authors of outstanding papers.
Continuing education hours of special equipment nondestructive testing
Approved by the China Special Equipment Inspection Association, participation in the academic activities of this forum can be counted as continuing education hours for special equipment non-destructive testing II and III personnel to review and renew their certificates.
Notice for Participation Forum organizers sincerely invite domestic and foreign non-destructive testing industry insiders to attend. The relevant information about attending the forum is now notified as follows:
1. The forum will be held from June 22 to 24, 2016 (report in the afternoon of June 21);
2. Forum Venue: Nanchang Galette Classic International Hotel, Address: No. 2, Bayi Avenue, Nanchang City.
3. Registration fee for the conference: 1,500 yuan per person; for students who are enrolled in school with their student ID cards, the registration fee for the conference is 750 yuan per person. Those who register and pay on the Far East Forum System Center website (http://paper.fendti.com) before June 5 can enjoy a 10% discount on the registration fee.
4. IEEE English paper registration fee: 3,600 yuan per paper (registration fee for one participant can be waived), please transfer it to the designated account of the forum within 1 week of receiving the paper acceptance notice.
5. Accommodation and food expenses (from the afternoon of June 21st to the morning of June 24th), there are 3 ways to choose from: 2320 yuan/person (private room); 1360 yuan/person (shared by two people); 760 yuan/person (hotel room and board specially arranged for students in school).
Please send back the "Confirmation Information for Attending the 2016 Far East Nondestructive Testing New Technology Forum" before May 10. Contact: Chen Yankang, Mobile: 13813893470; FAX: 025-86642291; Email: 543346487@QQ.com.
2016 Far East Nondestructive Testing New Technology Forum
April 9, 2016